- 1.GOLDZBROUGH – „Good Things Never Last“ Only one week until Pre-Order
- 2.GOLDZBROUGH „Good Things Never Last“ – Nur noch eine Woche bis zur Vorbestellung
- 3.Good Things Never Last – Pre Save & Radiopromotion started
- 4.Good Things Never Last [Acoustic Version] – Video premiere
- 5.GOLDZRBOUGH „Enough“ – New single out now
- 6.GOLDZBROUGH releases his 4th single – I Tried
- 7.GOLDZBROUGH – I Tried…the acoustic version
- 8.GOLDZBROUGH – Enough…the acoustic version
- 9.GOLDZBROUGH – Cold Rush feat. Bahareh
- 10.GOLDZBROUGH – Like it was
- 11.GOLDZBROUGH – Like it was (Acoustic)
„I TRIED“ was written by Anthony Goldsbrough (GOLDZBROUGH), Timothy Auld (MYLES GREEN), Benedikt Schoeller and is the fourth single continuing the story of reality. It was produced by GOLDZBROUGH itself.
A collaboration written over FaceTime and voice notes that turned into something far greater than Goldzbroughs imagination. But GOLDSZBROUGH new that this collaboration would work after there fantastic collaboration of Myles Green’s single „Catching fire”.
Written with the reality of how hard things get! how hard we try to impress, to be the best, be recognized, to be loved. But these are all our heavy insecurities and not being able to see the wood through the trees. Feeling no one believes in you when actually thats not true and you just need that reassurance from that one special person who inspires you! But they are no longer around in physical presence, so you’re wishing for that super ghost to come along and whisper in your ear and tell you everything is going to be ok.
Pre Save & Pre Order Now – follow this link 👉🏻 https://lnk.site/i-tried