- 1.GOLDZBROUGH – „Good Things Never Last“ Only one week until Pre-Order
- 2.GOLDZBROUGH „Good Things Never Last“ – Nur noch eine Woche bis zur Vorbestellung
- 3.Good Things Never Last – Pre Save & Radiopromotion started
- 4.Good Things Never Last [Acoustic Version] – Video premiere
- 5.GOLDZRBOUGH „Enough“ – New single out now
- 6.GOLDZBROUGH releases his 4th single – I Tried
- 7.GOLDZBROUGH – I Tried…the acoustic version
- 8.GOLDZBROUGH – Enough…the acoustic version
- 9.GOLDZBROUGH – Cold Rush feat. Bahareh
- 10.GOLDZBROUGH – Like it was
To listen to this music is to take a journey through Goldzbrough’s experiences; the music draws in the listener by tapping into something within their own life. Truly relatable, his material veers from light to dark, high to low, as Goldzbrough taps into what it really means to live in these times.
His experiences in LA and London have played their part in the story, sure, but Goldzbrough’s style and sound is new and fresh; the result of his diverse, open-minded and inventive approach. He’s opened up to new people, collaborated lyrically and melodically and created a wonderfully paced, emotionally hard-hitting and musically structured album.
“Like it was”
“Like it was” Created from a phone call to one of my best friends which I’d hoped would turn in to a relationship, but it turns out friendship was perfect and enough.
During this COVID time we are living in, I find reminiscing and looking through photos really helps. But also makes you think! Can it go back to the way it was Before, Hanging out? Going to live shows? Partying with friends? Travelling? Doing things we all loved to do as teenagers? Or young adults.
“Like it was” is about all that!!!. Memories, good times, just being young and a chance at love . “But as long as I got you as my best friend, then I can accept that.”
But I wish it was “like it was”
Check out the song – https://smarturl.it/likeitwas