- 1.GOLDZBROUGH – „Good Things Never Last“ Only one week until Pre-Order
- 2.GOLDZBROUGH „Good Things Never Last“ – Nur noch eine Woche bis zur Vorbestellung
- 3.Good Things Never Last – Pre Save & Radiopromotion started
- 4.Good Things Never Last [Acoustic Version] – Video premiere
- 5.GOLDZRBOUGH „Enough“ – New single out now
- 6.GOLDZBROUGH releases his 4th single – I Tried
- 7.GOLDZBROUGH – I Tried…the acoustic version
- 8.GOLDZBROUGH – Enough…the acoustic version
- 9.GOLDZBROUGH – Cold Rush feat. Bahareh
- 10.GOLDZBROUGH – Like it was
- 11.GOLDZBROUGH – Like it was (Acoustic)
“Enough”is about having that one thing in your life that is enough! That is everything and all the materials are just things we don’t need. Love and life is enough. After reaching over 100k streams on Spotify, Goldzbrough is now entering the next level. Also, radio-promotion through whole Germany is starting with the release of the new single and we are proud to announce the lyric video in one week, too.
The debut single ‘Good Things Never Last’ from Goldzbrough was released on 31.05.2019 through Inspirit Music Productions. A fresh British talent, Goldzbrough’s sound is rooted in his love of classics like Simon & Garfunkel and The Who but he has given it a major contemporary twist by collaborating with German artists and songwriters – such as Tom Olbrich, Joshua Allery and Myles Green. ‘Good Things Never Last’ is the first taster from an important new artist who has created a modern Pop sound that takes in elements of his other love, Hip-Hop. ‘Good Things Never Last’ showcases both great musicianship and production skills; the track was self-produced by Goldzbrough.
The ambitious lyrical themes explored by Goldzbrough are universal and everyday. Whilst his songs are sometimes dark and compelling, the music itself is an exuberant blend of Pop and Hip-Hop influences, wedded to proper songcraft, underscored by hard-hitting drums. Goldzbrough may be channeling the likes of Rag & Bone Man and Imagine Dragons but he’s created something all of his own. This is no surprise when you look back at his previous experience that has seen him team up on songwriting with the likes of Ryan Dusick (Maroon 5) in LA, and scores of UK acts, before heading to Germany to work with many of our great artists. He has performed live with the likes of Julian Lennon, Ed Sheeran and James Bay, and even at the legendary Royal Albert Hall.
Stream or buy at your favorite service… https://lnk.site/enough
©INSPIRIT MUSIC PRODUCTION
#goldzbrough #goodthingsneverlast #gtnl #twocolors #cola #singersongwriter #popmusic #popmusik #radio #airplay #charts #hit #hits #tomolbtich #joshuaallery #mylesgreen #julianlennon #edsheeran #jamesbay #royalalberthall